– Of those surveyed, most people mention that they like I keep my blog posts short.
Yes, I am going to take that as a compliment.
– I learned that some Germans give 6 months notice when they quit a job. When I mentioned to one how I freelance, the wide eyes and crooked smile spoke volumes.
– I am wearing a bathing suit today and I am not going swimming. (The washer is on the blink.) I am going to wear pajamas later today, but not to go to bed. (It’s required for a talk I am going to later.) This isn’t who I intended to be when I grew up. Luckily, I didn’t let a 12 year old decide who I was going to be.
– Baby goat gifs are the opiate of the masses:
– Thanks to Whitney for taking me to see Chuck Palahniuk + Lidia Yuknavitch. That was by far the most entertaining author reading I have ever seen. Mostly because of the beach balls. And the candy being thrown to people. I had no idea I was so into ground score candy!