– Necessity is the mother of invention. We are coming up with innovative ways to pay for our truck:
– could we haul things from NYC to Burning Man (infrastructure or art)
– could we haul things from Boulder to Burning Man (infrastructure or art)
– could we haul things from Reno to Burning Man (raw materials, equipment, belongings, food, water)
– could we haul things from Burning Man to Reno (taking people’s stuff back)
– could we haul things from Burning Man to NYC (equipment)
Everyone is pitching in on this, but Max is doing a particularly good job!
– This is what cross-country collaborations look like!
– It’s true: Mella and I may have a new go-to standard for Mexican Food in the Mission. Found after and EPIC WALK to this park: http://sfrecpark.org/destination/john-mclaren-park/
Please note: I am not telling you my new place. We just have to wind up there…
– I may have a new maxim for San Francisco: sidewalk staircases lead to parks.