– CorgiCon is tomorrow!
– I spent a lot of time today watching the Blue Angels fly over SF. Here is a picture of what a lot of that experience looks like.
– I like to use a Mason Jar for drinks, and today I took it down to the cafe I like to get coffee from and got a steep discount for bringing my own cup! I really enjoy drinking out of heavy glass, and to save a bit of money doing it? Winning.
– I also wonder about the health effects of drinking out of paper cups. A bit of research only turns up scare-mongering. Still, _maybe_ whatever plastic/wax/cornstarch they coat the cups with aren’t as non-reactive as glass…
– Phrases I enjoyed hearing today:
- All you can eat BBQ
- It’s okay! We can fix it.
- I actually don’t mind hopelessness. In fiction.
- Imagine if you will. A tea pot. But it’s clear. Standard shape, quite fetching