July 6 – These are prescription walking shoes.
– Staying up to 4 AM to work on computer issues that you are making for yourself is like being in a fuge. I have no idea at all how all of that time has passed. Or exactly what I did. Or who I am now. But, so it goes. But, the birds are starting to sing. So, I’ve got that going for me.
– I’m trying to sublet my place! Please help spread the word: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/sub/5108708769.html
– I went to the doctor, and asked her what exercising she does. She said walking and Pilates. I am going to be doing what the doctor is doing. We talked about the history of Pilates. If you don’t know, now you do:
– Eisenhower’s quote of “a plan is nothing, planning is everything” came in to play when a friend said she was terrified of the event she is throwing. I pointed out that everyone feels that before an event. It’s how you prepare for your fears is what separates people.
– I’ve been pushing the idea of 30 days of Halloween. Christmas keeps moving forward. We need to push it back. I say we make Halloween 30 days long.
First weekend is Halloween. The second weekend, you get someone else’s costume. Third weekend, you give back leftover candy, discount candy and beer to houses that have out candy. I’m looking for more ideas.
– Thanks to Paul for pointing out my side nav was busy looking. FIXED!
– The people I’m working with on EhL are amazing! This is going to be so much fun!
Is there a way to lock a trailer after you unhitch it so someone can’t hitch up and steal it?