– What if getting bit by a zombie made you really really adorable? But still made you walking dead?
– The only way to get good at things is to fail at them repeatedly.
– If you bring a bag of grapes to a party, you can say it is a DIY wine kit.
– Discovered the Telstar logistics guy lives close by. When he came out of his house I nearly fan-girled
– Having nice neighbors who come to visit and groceries means this:
– I got to be someone’s phone a friend last night when they had a car wreck. Turns out mechanics aren’t open this weekend. And a lot of them are closed next week too.
I also showed up wearing all black, brimmed hat and a bandana around my neck. I was referred to as the cowboy who showed up in a truck to save the day. I liked that.
– I was also turned on to the phrase: all hat, no cattle.
– Turns out the WordPress mobile app is actually pretty good to me.
– I also found out how great a stoop I have for sitting. And how folks in my hood really are okay talking with you if you sit out.